Our Micro Library is ready to welcome you back from Friday 17th July
Par Track’s Micro Library is ready to open on Friday 17th July, with a limited library service.
To ensure a safe level of social distancing within the cafe for the general public, Library staff and volunteers the Micro Library will temporarily be available from the portakabin adjacent to the cafe.
The Micro Library will be able to offer book services again by welcoming you at the door but not any further just yet. Restricted by Library Covid rules Par Track’s micro library will initially only be offering a “Click & Collect” style service, with no browsing at present.
To use the Click & Collect service;
- You will need a Cornwall Library account, which you can sign up for online if you do not already have a library card
- Then browse the books you would like to order
- Log into your account to reserve your books and select Par Library as collection point
- You will be notified by email that these are ready to collect
- They will be available for collection during our temporary opening hours (see below)
Temporary Opening Hours;
- MONDAYS: 10am – 12am
- WEDNESDAYS: 10am – 12am
- FRIDAYS: 10am- 12am
Return your books with no fines
Books can also be returned and no fines will be applied, there will be a crate outside the portakabin where all books can be left.
Access the library online:
Register for library account/ card: https://www.cornwall.gov.uk/leisure-and-culture/libraries/using-the-library/how-to-join/
Search books and reserve: https://capitadiscovery.co.uk/cornwall/
Full safety rules as per Coronavirus guidelines will be followed, which includes a 72 hour quarantine of books before they will be re-issued. Par Tracks micro library will review the situation regularly with Library Services.