Fully funded places at Activity Days at Par Track this summer
We will be holding activity days every week day over August starting on Monday 10 August for children in school Years 3 to 10, offering local children the opportunity for fun filled experiences throughout August.
What is it:
Each day our qualified instructors will deliver 4 different activities to 4 groups of children, who will move in socially distanced “bubbles” around the site, spending time participating in each activity.
Summer Activity Days
Activities will likely include;
- forest school
- creative activities
- circus skills
- dance & movement
- and loads more!
What will the day look like;
- 8.30: Breakfast & Registration: Each child will be given a coloured bib and a baseball cap – its important that your child keeps the coloured bib on for the day as this identifies them to their group for the day. The baseball cap is a gift which they can keep but please wear every day of camp.
- 09.00: Morning activities – so if you are a bit late after 08.30 thats ok but breakfast will all be cleared by 09.00
- 12.00: Lunch
- 12.45: Afternoon activities
- 16.30: Pick up
Parents or carers will need to sign children in – this must be done by an adult not a young sibling.
All meals will be provided including breakfast, healthy snacks and drinks over the day and a nutritious lunchtime meal
Summer Camps Kit List
- Come dressed for running about and sport although of course there are creative & non sporty sessions as well
- Suitable shoes for running about and sport
- Sun Lotion
- Water Bottle- we are providing drinks but bring your own bottle if you wish and these can re-filled at the cafe
- Waterproof coat in case of rain and some spare socks
- Extra layer in case it gets cold
- Bike session on Tuesday’s so bring your helmet on a Tuesday if you have one
Who qualifies for the funded places:
We are more than aware of the turbulent time our community has faced over Lockdown.
So we are delighted to have secured grant funding to offer fully-funded places to families that have faced particular disruption or social isolation in recent months, and for families facing increased social and economic challenges as a result of COVID-19.
There will be limited places available as part of these Activity Days for families that can afford to participate, and do not need or want to take a funded place away from a family in real need of the support.
Par Track wants to provide healthy, fun, activities for all families in our community, and have already begun our Activity Day program with Circus Skills and Bikeability in early August.
Prices are £100 for a week, without food, or £150 with food (£20/£30 per day, though priority will be given to weekly bookings).
How to register:
To register your child for a funded or paid place, please complete the Summer Camps Application Form
Fully funded places can be booked in blocks of one week, so please indicate which week you want your child(ren) to attend by filling in the tick boxes and then either email back to us at email@example.com, or print out and drop into the Par Track cafe as soon as you can.
You can apply for more than one week, and we will allocate places own availability and demand.
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Terms & Conditions
1) Places are limited so if you can’t make it please message the Facebook page or text Ben on 07969304090 to let us know.
2) If you are booked on but simply don’t turn up and don’t let us know we will cancel your allocated place and let a child on the waiting list have your place for the remainder of the week
3) Please read the “Kit List” information and make sure your child comes with everything they need. Par Track does not have coats or spare clothes or is in a position to provide sun lotion so if these items prove to be neccessary and your child does not have them in their bag we will have to call you.
4) Please make sure you have completed the “Medical Info/Additional Needs” section of the form accurately
5) Wet Weather planning – we will have bad weather days and our plan is for the kids to do creative work in their marquees if its too wet to be outside. If its raining when you wake up & rain is expected all day and you don’t want your child to come please call Ben on 07969 304090 and he can sign you out for the day. Please don’t just not show up – see No2 above.
6) If your child is ill or showing signs of being unwell please don’t send them in – if you child is unwell over the day we will call you and will ask you to come and collect them immediately
7)Please observe social distancing rules at all times particularly so at morning registration and end of the day sign out