Equipment-free outdoor fitness classes available from 3rd June
Following Government guidance that comes into effect from 1st June, we are able to reopen on Wednesday 3rd June.
Offering a partial schedule of equipment-free outdoor fitness classes. Bookings available now.
Reopening will happen slowly and carefully to ensure safety for all, which will be monitored closely. If this is not the case, we will be forced to close fully again.
- We need to observe and respect social distancing at all times
- Especially at the beginning or end of classes when multiple people will be using the single access gate into the track
- 2m floor markings will be in place to help support this
- Group sizes are a maximum of six, inc. instructor
- No toilet facilities available (as goes against advice)
Organised Athletics Training will now be possible for equipment-free activities, in groups of up to six, as long as social distancing is maintained at all times.
Updates on our other facilities:
- Pump Track & Green Trail open with 2m social distancing to be observed
- The cafe open soon offering a take-away food & drink service (date tbc)
- Cycling – we are exploring ways to re-open a reduced facility whilst observing a 2m distance – more information to follow
- Library – we are working with Cornwall Libraries to re-open the service safely as well as a be a facility to return your books (no fines will be issued)
- Junior Park Run suspended until end of June – find out more
- Play park – closed until further notice
- Children’s Activity Days (holiday clubs) – remain closed but we are in discussions with instructors (eg. Triathlon training, Multi Sport Days) in case government guidance changes in the coming weeks. Register your interest for more info when available.
Sign up to our mailing list to be kept in the loop…