COME AND BE PART OF OUR COMMUNITY PROJECT
We are looking for a part time business manager. The job description is given below. If you are interested, please email us at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
JOB TITLE: Business Manager
Term: Initial 4 month self employed contract with a view to becoming a permanent position
Reports to: Chairman
To work with the board of Par Track Limited to introduce organisational, operational and working procedures that will enable the smooth handover of the Par Track site from the current managers (GLL) to Par Track Limited. Additionally, to support individual working groups within the Board and to build community engagement with the project.
1. Set up databases for existing customers, potential customers & prospective advertisers & sponsors
2. Review & enhance existing plans for revenue generation & to progress these
3. Meet with local businesses to present the track hoardings proposition
4. Meet with potential & existing users of the site to grow the business EG:(schools/colleges/clubs/societies/etc)
5. Progress existing plans for an online booking system & website and to manage these
6. Contribute to funding/bid applications where required
7. Support ongoing community engagement by Par Track Limited and manage follow up
8. Work with existing track staff
1. To assist the Board in moving toward the handover as effectively and efficiently as possible.
2. Provide organisational and advisory support to the Board, attending and leading meetings as appropriate and to minute meetings as required.
3. As a member of the senior team to be responsible for creating, delivering and communicating a shared corporate strategic vision, setting up organisation structures and functions so the site infrastructure is fit for purpose.
4. Building and sustaining effective relationships with business partners and sponsors.
5. To generate and co-ordinate new income streams.
6. To be involved in the design of new capital and refurbishment projects.
7. To act as a bridge to facilitate closer working relationships between Par Track Limited and the Community.
8. To liaise with local businesses for advertising / fundraising, arranging community events where required and discussing joint projects with community groups.
9. To undertake any other duties as appropriate and as requested by the Chairman.
Social Media Platforms
Collaborative Working Platforms IE: Google Drive
Closing Date for Applications: 19th January 2018